It's one louder then, isn't it?
The Inescapable Role
Why Bother? (Stupid Remakes)
Movie Serial Killers
Never one to disappoint, I make up for the relative obscurity of the items on this list by giving you that little extra push over the cliff
One extra entry! Now don't you feel special. (Updated weekly and in no particular order.)
Based not on public appreciation but my own.
So that's this week's To(p) Eleven. Have a list you would like me to try to generate? Send me a request.
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail: Find a geek, any geek and ask him (yes, this geek will be male) any question about a swallow.
- Dr. Strangelove Or: How I Learned to Stopped Worrying and Love the Bomb: Political satire at its finest with three amazing performances from the late, great Peter Sellers.
- Repo Man: Classic punk/cult amusement.
- Shakes the Clown: Rarely viewed and vastly underappreciated. As the box cover says, "This is the Citizen Kane of drunken clown movies".
- Plan 9 From Outer Space: Ed Wood. 'Nuff said.
- Meet the Feebles: I am still amazed that Peter Jackson has somehow crawled out from out of this film. Muppet porn at its finest.
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Scarily enough, slated for a remake in 2003.
- Faster, Pussycast! Kill! Kill!: Russ Meyer at his finest. And the biggest, au naturelle boobs since, well, EVER!
- Hairspray: Perhaps some of John Waters' other titles have more cult appeal but this is still my favorite.
- Toxic Avanger: Really ANY Troma vehicle will suffice but this one is a true classic.
- Cannibal! The Musical: Trey and Matt, the early years. Some great stuff going on here for sure. Tighly wrapped in some of the most horrific production value of all time.