It's one louder then, isn't it?
The Inescapable Role
Why Bother? (Stupid Remakes)
Movie Serial Killers
Never one to disappoint, I make up for the relative obscurity of the items on this list by giving you that little extra push over the cliff
One extra entry! Now don't you feel special. (Updated weekly and in no particular order.)
So that's this week's To(p) Eleven. Have a list you would like me to try to generate? Send me a request.
- Microcosmos: An excellent documentary. Exceptionally well shot and vastly entertaining.
- A Bug's Life: Pixar rules.
- Men in Black: Near perfect. Great story, acting AND plenty of bugs.
- The Conversation: Takes the stereotype of paranoid conspiracy theorist to the next level and features the other kind of bugs.
- Vampire's Kiss: Nick Cage did some nutty stuff for this flick. The least of which: cockroach consumption.
- Starship Troopers: The B-Movie with A-Movie bugs. BIG ones.
- The Matrix: Takes both meanings of the word to the next level.
- The Wrath of Khan: Corners the market on those creepy ear thingies. Plus you can't really go wrong with Ricardo Montalban. Actually, you can. Strike that.
- Hairspray: Do the Roach.
- Rushmore: Bees galore.
- Kafka: From the man who gave us Metamorphosis