It's one louder then, isn't it?
The Inescapable Role
Why Bother? (Stupid Remakes)
Movie Serial Killers
Never one to disappoint, I make up for the relative obscurity of the items on this list by giving you that little extra push over the cliff
One extra entry! Now don't you feel special. (Updated weekly and in no particular order.)
So that's this week's To(p) Eleven. Have a list you would like me to try to generate? Send me a request.
- Baseketball: Vastly underrated.
- Slap Shot: Very well may be Paul Newman's finest work.
- When We Were Kings: Ali at his best.
- Caddyshack: Despite the soundtrack and that damned animatronic gopher, this is more fun than actually playing golf.
- Breaking Away: Oldschool cycling with an actual story.
- The Longest Yard: Alternate title: The Longest Sideburns. Great Burt Reynolds (pre-toupée).
- Raging Bull: De Niro at his shape-shifting best. Probably Pesci's best film (not that that says much
- Endless Summer: Fairly dated but still features some killer surfing.
- Rocky: What happened, Sly? What happened?
- The Bad News Bears: I had to put one baseball flick on the list. This one has great hair.
- Hoop Dreams: Excellent basketball-themed documnetary.